Friday, 9 December 2011

Christmas Thoughts


My thoughts fly out to you,
through the wi-fi,
through electricity,
through the air.











I picture you, smiling and enjoying 
whatever you do.


I think of the last time we exchanged our thoughts,
via email,
via facebook,
skype,
the phone, 
a letter


and I think good thoughts of you.






Most of all I think how my life has been enriched by you,
the laughs we've had, 
the discussions, 
the creative times.


The times we shared.


The times you cared.




And I wish you well at this time,
and always


My thanks are my gift to you,




Blessings


Jen xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I also would like to comment over all the points mentioned in this blog. I agree with essence of few point but somewhere I found myself on other place. I hope, there might little opinion of others as well.
    Moroccan home furnishing

    ReplyDelete